Jalapeno Popper Cheese Dip
- 2 blocks cream cheese , softened
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers , chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Andrew & Everett Shredded Mozzarella
- 6 slices Andrew & Everett Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese, 5 chopped jalapenos, garlic powder, and 1 cup of Andrew & Everett Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture in a small cast iron pan, then layer 6 slices of Andrew & Everett Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Add remaining cream cheese mixture and top with a handful of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and top with remaining sliced jalapeños.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese begins to brown on top.
- Serve with your favorite chip and enjoy
Share this Recipe