Andrew & Everett Three-Cheese Calzone
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 1 cup Andrew & Everett Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Andrew & Everett Parmesan
- 4 cups of fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced salami
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup of marinara sauce, warmed
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, divide the dough into 4 equal portions, roll and stretch into 8-inch rounds.
In a large bowl, combine the Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan, spinach, and pepper.
Layer the salami on one half of each round of dough, top with the cheese mixture. Fold the dough in half over the filling and pinch the edges to seal.
Brush the tops with oil. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve with the sauce.